Comprehensive Weight Loss Program
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is for educational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease. These products and services are intended to support, not replace, your current medical care. Individual results may vary.
Get results- fast.
Only $229 for your Initial and Follow-Up Consultations!
Our comprehensive medical weight loss program is an ideal option for individuals of all sizes. It combines proven medical therapies and techniques with holistic health coaching and mentoring to enhance results.*
13-Week Comprehensive Weight Loss Program Details
The Comprehensive Program includes the following features and services:
- Initial Consultation and Medical Assessment
- Review your weight gain and loss history, eating habits, food preferences and cravings
- Complete Medical History intake
- Diagnostic testing
- Electrocardiogram (EKG) to make sure treatments are safe for you
- Laboratory work to check for blood cholesterol, glucose, triglycerides, and thyroid function
- Additional tests may be recommended, including Food Sensitivity and Hormone Testing. Costs associated with these additional tests will be presented to you for approval before ordering.
- Customized weight loss plan
- Diet plan detailing calorie restrictions and meal recommendations
- Meal replacement shakes hand selected for your dietary needs and taste preferences
- Suggested meals and recipe resources
- Vitamins and supplements to maximize nutrition, digestion, and metabolism
- Health Coaching Resources
- Weekly one-on-one coaching sessions and weigh ins to keep you on track and review your diet
- Email and phone support
- Medical Weight Loss Prescriptions
- Weekly Lipotropic injections to balance hormones, aid fat metabolism, increase energy, and improve cellular function. Injections commonly include a targeted amino acid profiles known to stimulate fat burning and weight loss.
- Appetite Suppressants, if necessary and determined safe for you to use, will be prescribed to help you overcome cravings and overeating (priced separately)
- Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy, if necessary, will be used to address severe hormone imbalances (priced separately)
- Follow-up Diagnostics
- Medical follow up at 4 and 12 weeks to monitor progress and determine any additional therapies or alterations to your plan
- Redraw labs to monitor progress of blood cholesterol, glucose, triglycerides, and thyroid function at end of the 12-weeks.
- Additional medical and lab follow-up will be ordered, as necessary, beyond the initial 12 weeks to monitor weight loss and medical progress.