Z Wave Cellulite Reduction
Facts About Cellulite
- Cellulite is defined as a condition in which skin appears to have areas with underlying fat deposits, giving it a dimpled, lumpy appearance.
- UV rays can worsen the appearance of cellulite
- Nearly 90% of women and 10% of men will develop areas of cellulite. This includes people who are otherwise slim and fit.
- Cellulite usually begins to appear between the ages of 25 and 35 as estrogen begins to decrease.
- Exercise does not get rid of cellulite. One can reduce fat, but this does not effect the herniated fibers that cause cellulite.
- Losing weight doesn‘t make cellulite disappear.
- Drug store creams have not been shown to have significant effect to reduce the appearance of cellulite.
Z Wave is used as a “stand-alone” application or in combination with body contouring treatments. As a “stand-alone” application, the focus is on improving the appearance of cellulite.
Is the Z Wave treatment painful?
No, quite the contrary. Many patients comment that the Z Wave treatment feels similar to a relaxing massage.
How many treatments will I need?
For cellulite treatment: Visible changes may be seen as soon as during your second week of treatment. Your skin will get smoother and noticeably firmer. Recommended treatment is a minimum of 10 sessions within a 3-4 week period. The number of treatments you need may depend on the severity of your cellulite.
For enhanced body contouring: It depends on your specific condition. For example, Z Wave after CoolSculpting typically requires only one treatment, instead of massage. The Z Wave treatment takes about 4 minutes per treated area.
What kind of results can I expect?
For cellulite treatment: At a minimum, an improvement of one grade of cellulite. (E.g., improvement from Grade 3 to Grade 2.)
For enhanced body contouring: Z Wave will enhance the experience and outcome of your contouring procedure.
How long will the effects of my Z Wave treatment last for the treatment of cellulite?
Z Wave practitioners have reported that the effects have lasted a year or more.
What are the advantages of Z Wave?
For cellulite treatment: Z Wave is an effective treatment for cellulite that is gentle, quick, and noninvasive with no down time for the patient.
For enhanced body contouring: Z Wave is an effective treatment to enhance body contouring results, can shorten recovery time and minimize the occurrence of side effects.
How does Z Wave compare to hand massage after a body contouring procedure?
Z Wave lends consistent therapy for the entire treatment, removing the subjectivity of hand massage.