Special Events & Offers
March is National Nutrition Month
- Enhance Optimal Nutrient
- Improve Immune System Function
- Support Detoxification
- Increase Energy
Call 309.693.9600 to schedule your consultation and appointment!
Learn more at our sister site, FuseIV.com
Save the Date! Upcoming Events
Love Your Lips, Laugh Lines, and Wine: A VIP MedSpa Event
Thursday March 9, 2017
Sessions at 11:30am & 6:00pm
Click to RSVP
CoolSculpting “Cool” Event: Featuring the NEW Arm Treatment!
Thursday March 16, 2017
Sessions at 11:30am & 6:00pm
CLICK to RSVP Online, or by calling 309.693.9600.
Flip Flop Fling: VIP Osea Skin Care Event
Wednesday March 29, 2017
10am-6pm, by appointment only
Call 309.693.9600 to RSVP
MayK-Overs & Margaritas: Charity Fundraiser for the Illinois CancerCare Foundation
Thursday May 4, 2017
Registration will open in April!
Save $50 Now and Receive an additional $50 coupon towards your follow-up treatment. Plus, additional rewards for Brilliant Distinctions Members!
Call 309.693.9600 to schedule your appointment!
*Available through March 31, 2017. Must Schedule your Follow-Up Appointment to Qualify.
Discover optimal health and reverse signs of inflammation and dysfunction in the body. Senara offers Food Sensitivity Testing as part of our Functional & Anti-Aging Medicine Nutritional Counseling services. This simple, yet comprehensive, blood test identifies IgG type reactions in your body to 96 common foods. This test is especially important for helping with conditions related to autoimmune and digestive disorders. Safe for all ages.
Call 309.693.9600 to schedule your initial consultation to learn if testing is right for you!
Alpha Base Premier Packs
10% OFF in March
Alpha Base Premier Packs make achieving optimal daily nutrition simple by supplying three cornerstone products in one convenient packet.
- Provides Baseline Nutrition for a Variety of Protocols
- Promotes Antioxidant Protection and a Balanced Inflammatory Response
- Provides Essential Fatty Acids
To see current special offers in our Spa, please visit the Spa Specials page.
BOTOX® Cosmetic is a prescription medicine that is injected into muscles and used to temporarily improve the look of both moderate to severe crow’s feet lines and frown lines between the eyebrows in adults.
BOTOX® Cosmetic may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening. Call your doctor or get medical help right away if you have any of these problems any time (hours to weeks) after injection of BOTOX® Cosmetic:
- Problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing, due to weakening of associated muscles, can be severe and result in loss of life. You are at the highest risk if these problems are pre-existing before injection. Swallowing problems may last for several months
- Spread of toxin effects. The effect of botulinum toxin may affect areas away from the injection site and cause serious symptoms including: loss of strength and all-over muscle weakness, double vision, blurred vision and drooping eyelids, hoarseness or change or loss of voice, trouble saying words clearly, loss of bladder control, trouble breathing, trouble swallowing. If this happens, do not drive a car, operate machinery, or do other dangerous activities
The dose of BOTOX® Cosmetic is not the same as, or comparable to, any other botulinum toxin product.