Request A Donation Form
Senara is passionate about involving ourselves in our local community through partnerships with charities that better the lives of those living in Central Illinois. We are continually honored by the number of requests we receive to support charities and organizations in Peoria and beyond. There are so many groups doing good for our community and we truly wish we could support them all!
Senara Donation Guidelines
In an effort to create meaningful relationships with local organizations and make our donation dollars go further, we have created the following guidelines for our charitable giving. Please review these guidelines to be sure your request qualifies before filling out and submitting the form below.
- We support Central Illinois and Peoria based organizations exclusively. Giving back to our local community and those who support us is our number one goal.
- We want to be at events. Many of our Corporate Wellness Programs are a perfect fit for these events. We would love to hear your ideas for how we can make your event better! Health screenings and chair massages are great ways that we can contribute value and buzz for your charity event!
- We believe in creating strong partnerships with organizations through joint activities. In order to fulfill this objective we no longer accept requests for gift certificate or product donations for raffles, silent auctions, or giveaways.
- We love in-house promotions and are open to creative ides for how Senara can become a long-term partner with your charity organization and help give back in meaningful ways!
- We require a minimum of one month notice to review requests. Please plan your request accordingly.
Submit your donation request by filling in the form below. Once you submit the form, you’ll receive an email indicating that we received it. Our Senara team will review your submission and then follow-up to let you know if we can meet your request. Submissions are reviewed on a monthly basis, so please submit your request a minimal of 30 days prior to your event for consideration.